Electricity retailers sell electricity packages to contestable consumers, providing packages with different price plans and services to suit different usage patterns. Consumers will be able to choose the package that best suits their business needs.
Articles in this section
- What do generation companies do?
- What are electricity retailers and what do they do?
- What are independent retailers?
- Who is eligible to contract for electricity online via ELECTRIFY.SG?
- Will my electricity supply be affected when I contract with or switch retailers?
- Do I need to change the electricity meter for my business?
- Currently we receive one bill with electricity, water and refuse removal charges from SP Services. What will happen after we switch to an electricity retailer?
- What is an electricity tariff?
- Why do electricity retailers have different plans?
- Will I still be contestable if my average monthly consumption subsequently falls below the prevailing consumption threshold?