Yes. Prices displayed on ELECTRIFY.SG are generated in real time from data provided by licensed electricity retailers. Customers are guided through the signing up process to contract directly with the retailer.
Articles in this section
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- Is there any price differences for Day or Night Plan?
- Why are there such a big difference in prices between the retailers? Are there any hidden costs not factored in?
- Will the price increase during the contract period or will the contract be renewed automatically?
- What is the notice period if there is any price changes?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will there be any penalty for terminating the contract early?
- What will happen if we decide to close or change our address before the contract ends?