A number of the retailers are able to waive termination charges if there is a legitimate reason behind such events, especially if you relocate and continue your contract at the new premises.
Articles in this section
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- Is there any price differences for Day or Night Plan?
- Why are there such a big difference in prices between the retailers? Are there any hidden costs not factored in?
- Will the price increase during the contract period or will the contract be renewed automatically?
- What is the notice period if there is any price changes?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will there be any penalty for terminating the contract early?
- What will happen if we decide to close or change our address before the contract ends?