Absolutely, prices displayed on ELECTRIFY.SG are generated in real time from data provided by licensed electricity retailers. You’ll be guided through the signing up process to contract directly with the retailer.
Articles in this section
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What are the differences between fixed rate, discount off tariff and peak and off-peak plans?
- Why is there such a big difference in prices between the retailers? Are there any hidden costs not factored in?
- Will the price increase during the contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will there be any penalty for terminating the contract early?
- I’m moving! How do I transfer my service?