Absolutely, all prices displayed on ELECTRIFY.SG are generated in real time from data provided by licensed electricity retailers. You’ll be guided through the signup process to contract directly with the retailer.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between fixed rate and discount off tariff?
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What’s the difference between an AMI meter and a SRLP meter?
- What will happen if I decide to relocate to a different address before the contract ends?