The price plan that you have contracted will be valid for the entire length of contract, i.e. for fixed rate plans, price is valid for entire contract. For discount off tariff plans, you will enjoy a fixed percentage discount off the prevailing SP tariff for the entire contract.
Articles in this section
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What are the differences between fixed rate, discount off tariff and peak and off-peak plans?
- Why is there such a big difference in prices between the retailers? Are there any hidden costs not factored in?
- Will the price increase during the contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will there be any penalty for terminating the contract early?
- I’m moving! How do I transfer my service?