Payment terms can vary, but usually, payment will be due 3 calendar days from the bill date.
Articles in this section
- How do I make payment?
- Can I pay by GIRO?
- How will I know if my GIRO payment has been accepted?
- Can I use U-Save if I sign up for a contract through Electrify.SG?
- Is there any penalty for late payment?
- What are the payment terms?
- Why do some plans require a security deposit?
- What does ELECTRIFY.SG do with the security deposits collected?
- Is it safe to pay for electricity online?
- Will I get a hard-copy bill or via email?