Depending on the promotions available, some plans require a deposit to protect retailers against premature termination of contracts. For retailers that work with SP Services, you do not need to pay a security deposit.
Articles in this section
- What are the payment terms?
- How do I make payment?
- Why do some plans require a security deposit?
- What does ELECTRIFY.SG do with the security deposits collected?
- Is there any penalty for late payment?
- Can I use U-Save if I sign up for a contract through Electrify.SG?
- Will I get a hard-copy bill or via email?
- Is it safe to pay for electricity online?