Why, yes! We only collect payment details, if necessary. We don’t store your credit card details, instead the transaction is handled via a process called tokenisation. Tokenisation allows ELECTRIFY.SG to substitute your sensitive credit card details with a non-sensitive equivalent. This method is used on most e-commerce and even private car-hire platforms.
Articles in this section
- How do I make payment?
- Can I pay by GIRO?
- How will I know if my GIRO payment has been accepted?
- Can I use U-Save if I sign up for a contract through Electrify.SG?
- Is there any penalty for late payment?
- What are the payment terms?
- Why do some plans require a security deposit?
- What does ELECTRIFY.SG do with the security deposits collected?
- Is it safe to pay for electricity online?
- Will I get a hard-copy bill or via email?