Contract period varies from retailer to retailer, with some as short as 6 months. But generally, most plans start from a minimum of 6 months.
Articles in this section
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What are the differences between fixed rate, discount off tariff and peak and off-peak plans?
- Why is there such a big difference in prices between the retailers? Are there any hidden costs not factored in?
- Will the price increase during the contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- Will there be any penalty for terminating the contract early?
- I’m moving! How do I transfer my service?