Contract period varies from retailer to retailer, with some as short as 6 months. If you wish to lock in for a longer term, you may consider the 12 and 24 months plan.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between fixed rate and discount off tariff?
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What’s the difference between an AMI meter and a SRLP meter?
- What will happen if I decide to relocate to a different address before the contract ends?