A number of the retailers are able to waive termination charges if there is a legitimate reason behind such events, especially if you relocate and continue your contract in your new home.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between fixed rate and discount off tariff?
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What’s the difference between an AMI meter and a SRLP meter?
- What will happen if I decide to relocate to a different address before the contract ends?