ELECTRIFY.SG collects deposits on behalf of the electricity retailers. At the end of your contract, the retailers will refund your full deposit to you. If your energy consumption varies during your contract, your electricity retailer may choose to request for a top-up or to reduce your deposit amount.
Articles in this section
- What are the payment terms?
- How do I make payment?
- Why do some plans require a security deposit?
- What does ELECTRIFY.SG do with the security deposits collected?
- Is there any penalty for late payment?
- Can I use U-Save if I sign up for a contract through Electrify.SG?
- Will I get a hard-copy bill or via email?
- Is it safe to pay for electricity online?