An AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) meter or Smart Meter reads your electricity consumption half-hourly. This allows you to remotely monitor the consumption pattern of your household. SRLP (Static Residential Load Profile) meters, on the other hand, are read by meter readers from SP Services every other month. A national average static load profile will be applied to all SRLP meters (mechanical meter).
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between fixed rate and discount off tariff?
- Are ELECTRIFY.SG’s prices accurate?
- What is the minimum contract period?
- What is the notice period if there are any price changes?
- What’s the difference between an AMI meter and a SRLP meter?
- What will happen if I decide to relocate to a different address before the contract ends?